We are delighted whenever people choose Holy Trinity for their wedding ceremony.
Here is some helpful information regarding weddings at Trinity:
Reserving the Church
- Call the church office at (530) 265-8836 to check available dates.
- Dates cannot not be reserved until a deposit check is received.
- A requested date is held for 2 weeks, then released if no deposit check is received.
After you have paid a deposit, you must:
- Make an appointment to meet with our rector Father Brad Helmuth (if he will be officiating), OR
- Provide the church office with copies of the officiating minister’s ordination papers and the service to be used.
- Contact the Wedding Coordinator and Music Coordinator to discuss the ceremony details.
- Our sanctuary has 11 pews on each side of a center aisle. We seat 150 guests comfortably; 175 in close.
- The church facility fee includes all candles used during special services.
- We do not have a reception hall.